Minecraft – Pocket Edition for, ,iPod Touch:
Imagine it, build it. Create worlds on the go with Minecraft – Pocket Edition
Minecraft – Pocket Edition allows you to build on the go. Use blocks to create masterpieces as you travel, hangout with friends, sit at the park, the possibilities are endless. Move beyond the limits of your computer and play Minecraft everywhere you go.
* Randomized worlds
* Build anything you can imagine
* Build with 36 different kinds of blocks
* Invite and play with friends to your world (local wireless network)
* Save multi-player worlds on your own phone
What’s New in Version 0.3.0
Major version 0.3.0 (Crafting!)
+ New crafting UI reachable from [...]Inventory -> [Craft]
+ Cows and chickens!
+ Damageable items
+ Drop items from your selection slots by press and hold
+ Some resources can only be gathered with specific tools (see crafting descriptions)
What’s New in Minecraft – Pocket Edition Version 0.2.1
Minor version 0.2.1 (new controls!)
+ New optional control scheme; “split touch controls”
+ Added pigs to survival mode
+ Flying is changed; ascend/descend by sliding from the center button to the up/down button
+ More inventory selection slots
+ Bug fixes; dark tree trunk was impossible to pick up, invisible fences, resource items in the world were always bright, pixelated destruction feedback circle
What’s New in Version 0.3.2
Known bug – may crash when clicking on empty furnace inventory slot.
Minor release 3.2 (Furnaces – No more unlimited items)
- Furnaces! Every available block and item can now be gathered, crafted or smelted into.
- Grow trees! Saplings dropped when harvesting leaf with Shears.
- More tiles such as thin glass, and half blocks in different material.
- Gold, diamond and iron ore can now be gathered (smelt them for stronger tools)!
- Fixes: less flickering/Z-fighting on some devices, mobs have correct health, fixed rendering of fence gates and half blocks in hand.
What’s New in Version 0.3.3
Minor release 3.3 (Mobs, bow and bugfixes)
- New angry mobs – skeletons and spiders
- Bow and arrow
- Around 20 bug fixes (including furnace crash, larger inventory selection bar, burning world, sapling/leaves fixes)
What’s New in Version 0.4.0
Major release 0.4.0 (Chests, beds and creepers)
- Chests for storing items!
- Beds for skipping to dawn (day and nights are now longer), and set your spawn point to the bed’s position.
- Creepers and TNT (use flint and steel to ignite)!
- Added food. Eat it to restore health.
- Farming; wheat, seeds and hoe.
- Peaceful mode setting: healing and no monsters.
- Trapdoor, new dyes and a few new recipes.
+ More: close to 20 bug fixes and tweaks, e.g. monsters spawned when bright, client fall damage.
What’s New in Version 0.5.0
Version 0.5.0 – Nether reactor and bug fixes!
- Mushroom farming
- Nether Reactor, strangely connected to the nether…
- Zombie pigmen
Lots and lots of bug fixes, including:
- Animals never respawned on certain maps
- Accidentally hitting other players and animals when not aiming for them
- Crash when loading some maps, or when pressing “Start Game”
- Not being able to leave bed
- Lava could burn objects from a distance
What’s New in Version 0.6.0
- Baby animals
- Fancy Clouds
- Sand and gravel have gravity
- Improved D-pad
- Lots of new blocks
Known bugs (fixed for next version)
- Falling sand can disappear
- When returning from Home-screen, sign model disappear
- Screenshots in store are old. Will put up new ones
What’s New in Version 0.6.1
Version 0.6.0/0.6.1 – Features, and bug fixes!
- Baby animals!
- Fancy clouds
- Improved D-pad
- New tiles, including upside down stairs and quartz!
- Falling sand and gravel
- Stonecutter bench to craft more stone and sand items
- Colorful sheep!
0.6.1 is a bug fix update for 0.6.0
- Crash bugs: multiplayer chests and Sign input
- Newly put on armor items would overwrite old if it wasn’t removed first
- Half slabs could get stuck in “upper” position
- Disconnecting issues are fixed
- Saving worlds are fixed
Download Minecraft – Pocket Edition
Version 0.6.1: uload.to
Version 0.6.0: uload.to
Version 0.5.0: Sendspace
Version 0.4.0: SlingFile
Version 0.3.3: LimeLinx
Version 0.32: Sendspace
Version 0.3.0: Syfiles